190 Argyle Street, CAMDEN NSW 2570Sold
Iconic Trophy Gateway Investment!!!
Retail Sold - CAMDEN NSW
A superb opportunity to secure the best of Camden’s Blue Ribbon Main Street Holdings!
The Camden areas current population is 100,000 and set to rise to 250,000 over the next 15 years, making it the fastest growing region in NSW. Camden commercial property has consistently outperformed other suburbs in capital growth and rental growth due to its unique historic, vibrant culture & commercial appeal, very limited supply yet large demand. The immediate surrounding areas are dominated by new housing development yet only a finite amount of Camden Commercial Property exists or can exist, which vastly increases the exclusivity of this commercial precinct.
Properties in this prime main street often have generational hold times of between 30 to 50 years in most cases.
• High yielding (6-6.5% return range)prime asset with instructions to sell.
• Owner has other opportunities to pursue so will consider all reasonable offers depending on settlement terms
• Prominent “Gateway” property with largest exposure (35 metres + ) to Camden’s main street and busiest intersection
• Rare main street outdoor seating area on title (leased to locally well known and established food and beverage operator – 5 year lease with 5 year option)
• Completely refurbished property, comprising sought-after ground floor retail and first floor offices
• Safe, secure diversified income option of 4 leases in total or individually up to 8 with options
• Attractive fixed 4% annual rental increases for all leases.
• Excellent trading location with popular and established businesses securing the income.
• Net income $289,448 net rent *
• IM available on request
* Prices are approx. only
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Exclusive Agent Anthony Rees 0400 480 088
- Land is 354 m²
- Floor Area is 451 m²
Prime trophy corner location
Diversified mix of tenancies
B2 Local Centre