Inspection by Appointment
NEAT AS A PIN
This beautifully presented 7.4 acre approx. property is the lifestyle change you’ve been waiting for. With the land sloping from front to rear, it sits the Colonial style home in a commanding position and takes advantage of the relaxing rural views.
* 4 bedrooms, main with walk in robe, en suite and sliding doors opening on to rear verandah
* Large open plan living and dining areas
* New Zealand Rosewood timber kitchen with granite benchtops, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
* Laundry with extra toilet, ample storage & external access
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
Outside boasts a fantastic setup for horses with sensible use of electric fencing allowing rotational use of paddocks. Equine facilities include:
* Full size Championship arena with approx. 6in compact sandstone
* Timber round yard with 30ft diameter and 8-10in crushed metal dust base
* Concrete floor Colorbond shed with skillion, 3 phase power and high clearance roller doors at each end for drive through access
* 5 shelters in paddocks
* Diesel pump on dam with taps to every shelter and around fence line plus large house supply
* Both shed and house are alarmed
An inspection is highly recommended.