Inspection by Appointment
Stunning and tranquil
It’s not often that a property of this calibre comes on to the rental market. Situated on 104 acres, this stunning property comprises of two residences and well established and maintained equestrian facilities.
The property includes:
– All day sun with defined living and dining areas
– Well-equipped welcoming kitchen with ample bench space and storage
– All bedrooms are double in size and include built-in robes
– Two bedrooms with ensuites
– Polished timber flooring and stunning plantation shutters
– Ducted air conditioning and fireplace
– Self-contained second residence ideal for dual family living
– Five stables, storage and horse arena
To view the property please register your details, click “Book An Inspection” and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
Please contact our office on 02 4655 3322 to obtain our rental application form. Please note we do not accept 1form or online applications.
*** You MUST register in order to view the property – If you do not register your details, Inglis Property Macarthur can not guarantee an agent will attend the open house ***
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can I inspect the property? Please register your details, when an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified