Inspection by Appointment
Located in a highly sought-after street
Be the first to inspect this beautiful 3 bedroom family home. Features include:
* Separate living areas
* 3 good sized bedrooms with built-ins to all
* Ceiling fans
* Air conditioning to family room & master bedroom
* Modern gas cooktop with double-oven function
* In-ground salt water pool with included maintenance
* Entertainment area
* Watering system
* Side access
Convenience is assured being located within close proximity to Private & Public schools, local shopping centre, sports fields, child care centres, parks, public transport and the motorways only a few minutes away.
To view the property please register your details, click “Book An Inspection” and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
Please contact our office on 02 4655 3322 to obtain our rental application form. Please note we do not accept 1form or online applications.
*** You MUST register in order to view the property – If you do not register your details, Inglis Property Macarthur can not guarantee an agent will attend the open house ***
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can I inspect the property? Please register your details, when an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified
Share This Property