Inspection by Appointment
Stunning Federation Elegance In The BEST Location
What a beautiful example of Camden’s finest Historical architecture.
Built in 1905, this charming executive home enjoys all the period features of yesteryear with a blend of modern living.
Privately nestled in a landscaped garden setting overlooking St Johns Church, this enchanting Federation style home is sure to capture your heart.
– Moments from town & schools, yet the tranquillity of another world
– Walk down the paved pathway & through the original entrance door with stained glass sidelights, setting the tone for the grand entrance & front sitting room awaiting
– Restored to perfection, you enjoy high pressed metal ceilings, fretwork timber archways, ornate cornices & picture rails
– Enormous master bedroom with new lush carpet, B/in robes. Fireplace in main bedroom is non operational.
– Filled with fresh air, the second oversized bedroom opens out to the front balcony via French Doors
– Unwind your worries with a relaxing soak in a rather luxurious jet tub
– The lift operating between the two levels makes living absolutely effortless
– Downstairs, the inviting living room has been impeccably restored with original high ceilings & central gas fireplace
– Charming country style kitchen with glass feature cupboards, butchers block & walk in pantry. Original working gas AGA does not form part of the tenancy and is non operational.
– Dive in to cool off on those steamy summer days with the in ground salt water pool
– Monthly professional minor garden and pool maintenance included to assist residents in keeping established hedges and garden beds looking fabulous.
If you have been wanting to live in the closest proximity you can get to the beautiful Camden town centres vibrant café/restaurant facilities and adjacent to the iconic Macarthur Park then this is the dream location and the dream home to experience the best of the best!
We invite you to come and fall in love with this First class home as much as we have
** it is noted this home is fully air conditioned, the windows are not operational due to age and style**