Inspection by Appointment
LARGE CORNER BLOCK OPPOSITE PARK
Four bedroom home featuring:
* Seperate tiled lounge room with gas outlet
* Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher & plenty of cupboard space
* Dining room off kitchen
* Air conditioner
* Walk in robe & ensuite to main bedroom
* Built-in robes to three others
* Three way bathroom
* Security shutters to windows
* Huge undercover entertainment area
* Good size backyard with garden shed
* Double garage
* Situated on a large corner block overlooking a park with playground
– To view the property please register your details. Click “Contact Agent” and follow the prompts.
– Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection. Inspections run for a 15 minute period.
– We do not accept 1Form or t-app applications. You can download an application form from our website – www.inglispropertymacarthur.com.au
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength of the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. How can I inspect the property? Please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification. If you do not register your details, an open home may be cancelled.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
Share This Property